Sunday, July 2, 2017

Stripe and off the shoulder Dress Review ft Splash India

Hey People,


Splash the international high street fashion brand for men and women reinforces its presence in Bangalore with the launch of the store at VR Mall, Whitefield.
They have some really cool and funky designer wear. I bought few dress from there store. 

















Stripe and off the shoulder trend is so much in fashion  I absolutely love the fit and style of this dress and the best part of this dress is you can style it in many ways. You can dress it up or dress down  as casual. I kept it pretty casual and little fun by adding those cute Ballet Flats, and I went for this real wearable makeup. Hope you Like the look. 


Out Fit Details

Neck Piece and Bracelet : LifeStyle Store
 Ballet flats :American Eagle
Bag : Bangkok
Watch : Provouge India

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nailzfahionista

Recast Vitamin C Serum With Hyaluronic Acid And Glutathione For Face- Review

Hey Friends,  How are you all. Today I am back with an exciting product review which I have been using from past two weeks and I thought ...